Thursday, September 15, 2011

Done and Done.

I am officially no longer a college student.
Wow. About time, Lauren.
I took my last steps into my last class ever last night and well it felt...weird.

It really hasn't hit me.
No homework?
No hours of staring into the illuminated screen with my headphones on blast for hours?
What will I do with all this time?

Maybe I'll have time to live life, finally.
By George, that is it!

Bachelor's Degree. Check.
Portfolio Show. Check.
Job. Ugh. Still working on it.

Now all I have my is my Senior Portfolio Show next week and then it is all over.
I feel like running around like a little girl, singing and dancing.
Actually, I shouldn't say like a little girl cause I'm a grown adult and find this perfectly normal behavior.

If you're looking for me, I'll be outside running and dancing, and clicking my heels together, grinning from ear to ear.
I might even add in a skip or two.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Ren! I'm proud of you. Now move back to UT asap. I miss your beautiful face!

    ReplyDelete