Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Celebrations of Tuesdays and Birth!




This is going to have 2 post in one.

First order of business!

Happy Too Cute Tuesday! I'm so excited to be starting this again with my little lovies Siera and Lauren Ashley. It's been long over due. 
Check out Siera's Tuesday!
This was an extra special day because it was also a Mariah Carey(from the 90's) Huur Day as well!
This is life's little equation to explain further.
Mariah Carey Hurr Day = Crazy Unmanageable Curls

I apologize for the poor quality of photos and awkwardness of poses.
It was 25 degrees and I was running late for work.
And Father was trying to figure out how to use my camera phone.
You can only imagine how smoothly that went


Onward shall we!
The second part of this post is dedicated to this little lady/ best friend/sister wife, see below.
It is Kathryn's 25th birthday and I think living a quarter of a century is something that deserves a shout out!

Memory Lane overload....occurring....NOW!













Kathryn:
Remember the many times we talked too much about #2
Remember that one time we got stuck in your grandparents bathroom for an hour
Remember that one Vegas trip we'll never forget
Remember when you used to scoot me over when Robbie would snore too loud
Remember when we had too much fun with Teddy Grahams
Remember "When you got to go you got to go"
Remember when 'I got my own show'
Remember how we probably have consumed 15 people's worth of English muffins, peanut butter and bananas for a year
Remember how we went through 2 Double stuffed Oreo packages in a matter of 3 days. 
Where did they go? My butt will help you with that

There's more, but I'll spare everyone...Happy Birthday GUUUURL!
And this is our future

2 comments:

  1. Haha I love this post. This made me laugh so hard. It's all so true. You are my best friend and I love you. Thank you for making me smile and being such a good friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I love your curly hurr dooo. I think you should come curl my hair for me sometime :)

    ReplyDelete