Saturday, May 26, 2012

Play hard.




And play hard we are.

Let's be honest, my leave of absence is due to pure laziness. I'm on a computer for 8 hours, 5 days a week and after a long hour drive home, the last thing I want to do is be on the computer.

But, I have finally taken a vacation, and have given myself some time to miss you.

Aw.

Well, I'm currently adventuring out in Moab, Utah located in Southern Utah. If you haven't been down here, you really should. There are things here that you don't even know how Mother Nature created.

Our days have consistent of arches, things you see on license plates, dust storms, climbing, ducking, swimming, and reading.

Well, I should get back to camping, and when I say camping I mean sitting on my computer, watching Forest Gump in my air conditioned 30 ft long trailer. And you should get back to being jealous of my whereabouts. Jk. Enjoy your holiday week.

More photos to come. And hopefully some videos as well. Man, Utah rocks...literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment