Monday, August 13, 2012

Stories from my Non-iPhone






I wish I had an iPhone. 
One of these days I'll actually suck it up and actually get one, but for now all my stories have to be taken from my non-iPhone.

1-Farmland on my drive home

2-Alicia and Danielle killing it on the golf course

3- Ginger and I at our work golf tournament

4- Having more fun riding the golf cart than playing the actual game. I'd make a great caddy.

5-John Allred at the Provo Rooftop concert series 
That I went to by myself by the way. I just wanted to go so badly, and I asked a bunch of people. I was hoping to run into someone I know and have them adopt me for the night.
Either way great concert!

6-Not documented: Lindsey, Alyssa and I having woman bonding time by experimenting with hair tutorials, watching overly dramatic teen movies, making friendship bracelets, and staying up waaaayyy to late.  
The rest of the day, the only thing I saw was my inside of my eyelids.



1 comment:

  1. 1 - Great photo - beautiful!
    2 - No comment since I don't know them, ya know :)
    3 - Looks like you're having fun!
    4 - I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of you, seriously you look like a model, and yes you'd be a great caddy :)
    5 - I'm sad I couldn't make it to the concert :( *Tears*
    6 - When is it my turn to have a girls night with you? Jealous! lol - We should plan something with Brige!

    ReplyDelete