Monday, July 8, 2013

Strawberry.

Strawberry Days 2013.
It has come and gone, and the only thing I get to keep is the weight I gained from it.

Unless you grew up in the Pleasant Grove area, you can't possibly understand everyone in that town's love for that week in June.
Everyone, I mean EVERYONE who has lived there is obsessed with it.

One time, while I was living in California, I planned a trip out here around me being able to attend the rodeo. And I cried when my flights got all messed up.

At least we can say I'm passionate about something, right?

This year, was not disappointing. My friend Whitney and I attended and had a jolly old time watching the Wild Cow Milking competition, the little ones riding sheep, and OF COURSE most importantly,
THE STRAWBERRIES.

Thank god, Strawberry days is named after something that you can enjoy in several ways.

Poor Spanish Fork got Onion Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment