Sunday, January 12, 2014

The Art of Timing.

source

Timing is a bitch.

But at the same time, Time is this little things that gives me goosebumps and butterflies.
Timing works in ways that the average person can only truly understand until you experience it.
Or really anyone with a past.

With this said, I've always been in a firm believer in that everything happens for a reason.
Even with that said, now, more than ever I believe that timing is reason/purpose's partner in crime.
I've never been so aware of timing until recently.
Timing mostly with the people in my life and how and when they have come and gone, or have stayed around.
It's so amazing, but terrifying how life throws people at you.

Timing has thrown a lot of people at me in the last year and I'm now seeing why.

I feel as thought the next set of timing in my life is being set up to happen.
The thing with timing is you can't plan any of it.
Which makes it thrilling and exciting, but then the terrifying part comes in.
You just have to have that little bit of faith.

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I totally agree. Trusting in God's timing can really set you free... I mean, you don't have to fret as much, and you can enjoy moments more fully. Just let it happen girl! :)

    ReplyDelete