Monday, January 6, 2014

Funk.

Is this thing on?

I've been getting the feeling lately that I should just stop posting all together. For all time and eternity. Sometimes it feels more like a burden than anything else.

But then some days, I think, "Maybe someone is reading this?"

Anyways, today. I feel in a funk. Not my self.

I'm not sure if it's because I pushed my bangs to the side or that today is just an off day.

I'm feeling emotional, in a NOT that time of the month way/ shark week kind of thing. 

I hate it. Feel normal!

I'm not good with feelings. I just want feelings to go away.

Tomorrow will be better.

I'm thinking it will.

3 comments:

  1. you know what i do when i'm in a funk? watch rupaul's drag race.
    drag queen mood is contagious.
    and blogging is kind of hard sometimes...i feel you, grrrrrrrl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear it's this shizzy weather! And don't stop blogging, I'm just barely getting back into and I've missed your hilarious stories!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get out of the funk soon. I love you and you're pretty.. what's there to be sad about?! ;)
    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete