Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Credit Card Swipe

Well, my moment wasn't as cute as these little boys, or boy and girl, not sure....especially since I'm a full grown lady and the other a full grown Asian male. That's right, I was awkwardly and accidentally credit carded by my dear friend John Nguyen last night. As a bunch of us were getting off the work tram at the Disneyland Resort, in order to get off you kind of have to duck a little so you won't hit your head. This requires you to bend over a bit, with your rear in the air, right? As I was about to get off, John followed behind me, in mid-sentence John got very into his story and rapidly moved his hand upwards. (John is a very animated person) So while throwing his hands up in the air, on hand just happened to find itself grazing my butt...right in the crack. Good thing I HAVEN'T been working out. Let's say awkward, but embarrassing more on John's part. Awkward silence and a "UHh UHH Lauren, Uh sorry, I didn't mean too," came from John and I followed it with, "OH MY GOSH JOHN NGUYEN just credit carded my butt!" Let's not forget a few months ago, in the kitchen at work where John's hand "accidentally ran into" my boob! I see a pattern John Nguyen, I think I'm catching onto you!

Na John we're cool, just two awkward people creating more extremely awkward and uncomfortable moments for each other. But at least with John we both know how to laugh things off.

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha Ha I love it!
    And that picture is absolutely perfect for the post.
    You are good.
    And that is hilarious.

    Rachael

    p.s. you know Whitney Dastrup? That's who was in the pic with me. And Peru is uh maze ing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um i think i met her at my friend anna mitton-mefford's birthday parties...maybe her wedding? it's been awhile

    ReplyDelete