Thursday, October 28, 2010

Oh Omaha!

Last Sunday I just returned from a land far far away, Omaha Nebraska. What brought me out there you ask? My dear friend Alison Noelle Milone.
She's going to be a nurse. She left her dear friends in California for the plains of Omaha, Nebraska. And I'm not going to lie I was quite impressed with Omaha. I was expecting it to be severely flat, which is was, but I never expected it to be filled with beautiful trees. Much like this.
Every street is lined with beautiful fall colored trees. And I might add something else. The people in Nebraska are extremely nice, the men, women, kids, elderly. Living in California for so long I forgot what it's like to live around all around nice people.









We had a blast! But were were on a mission on this little trip....find Miss Allie a man! An Omaha man. And did we find one. We went out and met this group of guys, mind you, I met them and brought them along to meet my friends. Let's just say one of them and my dear friend really hit it off. They just had their first date, and plan on another, so all I ask is when they get married, they owe me their first child. Just sayin. Overall, Omaha you will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment