Wednesday, October 2, 2013

101 Updates.

So I have some updates for September from my 101 and 1001 list.
If I was good at blogging, then I would have updated them as they were happening. BUT instead, I'm doing a month overview.

56.  go on a blind date September 2013
The first thing everyone knows about blind dates is that they are super awkward. Talking about them, setting them up, and during the actual date. And let's cut to the chance, it totally was. And it slightly made me feel bad for our kind, knowing that such awful people live in this world. Either way, I went out of my comfort zone and put myself out there. 
What do they say? Gotta get back up on the horse.
I would have preferred to mount (ah! awkward but yet so inappropriate so I kind of still like it) a different horse.
Dating is hard, guys. 


63.  get together with my 2 closest girlfriends September 2013 Kat and Allie in Salt Lake City
 
 The only thing I will ever thank Disneyland for at my time there, was meeting these two special ladies. My Sisterwives/Best Friends came to Salt Lake City to visit me and I couldn't have been a happier lady. They are my sisters and the only two people in my life so far that I know we'll be friends for the rest of our lives. I've missed these ladies so much. I believe it's been about a year since the three of us had gotten together. It's so amazing to know that even though we are all in different states, in different stages of life, when we get together it always goes back to how it was with us. The Triplets.

68.  wear my lipstick September 2013
I am a woman. Because now wear lipstick with the rest of the put-together-women out there. Maybe, I feel more comfortable with it, because I'm older? Something a 26 year old should be wearing. To be woman-like? Right? Anyways, I'm getting comfortable with my shades and learning when and what to wear it with. They are totally growing on me. Cheers to be being a lady/woman/i-don't-know-where-I-fit-in! 


73.  give a guy my number as 867-5309 (I got yo number on the wall) 1st attempt: September 2013
Well, I put first attempt, because the goal is to give my number out like this and not have them notice. So I only got through half of the step, and then he noticed. I was hoping that his beer goggles would prevent him from realizing what I had just done. Nope, I was wrong. He totally noticed. 
I will succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment