Monday, August 9, 2010

It's been awhile and I've missed you...

Okay, so I am a horrible blogger. It's been far too long, and I guess a lot of things were going on in these last few months where my blog was my last priority. Lots of stress. But ya know, I've decided that I'm going to kind of rework this blog. Not only will I be sharing my funny moments but I will be sharing my daily views and excitements. I am currently working on fixing things in my life, my relationships, friendships, family, and just me in general. I thought I should document the little miracles I find each day(okay, maybe not everyday because I can never keep up.) So here I am...a fresh start.

Well I think I decided today what one of my favorite things on my list of many things that I consider a favorites (along with fat animals and cookies). You know that moment after you pour yourself your most favored cereal into a freshly clean cereal bowl and add that precious white gold into it? Well, the moment right after that is my favorite. Taking the first bite of that cereal is by far the best bite of the entire cereal bowl experience. That mixture of crunch, and a slight give due to the liquid finding it's way through the flake is where utopia is found. The BEST. I am very thankful for that moment every time I make the decision to start my day with a bowl of cereal. I feel like the magnitude of joy and excitement just follows me throughout my day. The moment and good feelings just carry onto my events, making it a great day. So everyday should start out with a bowl of cereal because then, there could be no room for horrible moments to bury your bliss. And of course it's part of a well-balanced breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment