Friday, August 13, 2010

Picture Perfect

Can I just say today was perfect? Because it was. On my way to work today, everything around me felt perfect and beautiful in it's own way. I recognized what a beautiful state Utah is. This is where I grew up, and I never really took the chance to admire or appreciate the beauty all around me. Living in a valley, you are just engulfed by it. I rolled down my windows, soaked up every ray of sun, took deep breaths of that fresh CLEAN air and gazed upon my clear blue skies that danced across the tops of the mountains.
If this was my first time visiting Utah, I think I would be amazed at the beauty, in an almost overwhelming way. It'd be something I didn't expect from some small lone state. I have been living my everyday not noticing these things, it's almost like I've always taken advantage of being surrounded by this environment. So today, I embraced it, and look forward to future moments like these again. I almost feel bad for those who have never been able to take in a sight like I had this morning. It was a great way to start my day, and the momentum followed me for the rest of the day. Thank you Utah, for my special treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment