Thursday, December 16, 2010

I'm obsessed with making lists

I am obsessed with making lists.
It's quite OCD actually.
But I do it anyways. Let's take a look at my list for today and how much I accomplished.

THE ORIGINAL LIST

 Wake up
Go running
Do homework before class
Go to class
Buy cookie ingredients in between finals
Make cookie dough before night class
Study for test
Take test
Bake cookie dough
Take hair picture

THE ACTUAL LIST
Woke up
Didn't go running because my bed was far too comfortable and I layed there for an hour instead
Got the homework done
Went to class....on time
Caught in traffic at 1:30 in the afternoon on my way home
Bought the ingredients
Got home and realized I bought the wrong ingredient, had to go back to store.
Mad
Finished the cookie dough before class...barely
Since I barely had time I didn't get to study
Got stuck in traffic on my way back to school
Bombed my test
Got stuck in traffic on my way home
Baked SO many cookies
Ate a cookie
And now for my hair picture, which by the way my hair apparently doesn't grow past this point.

Although my actual list may seem like a bummer of a day, surprisingly I didn't care. I was in such a good mood to finish school that the traffic and the little things didn't bother me. Even though my list had to be adjusted I am quite proud of myself. NOW onto making a list of things to pack for my Utah trip! Yay! I can't wait to be home!



No comments:

Post a Comment