Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Wednesday


This Awesome and Awkward Wednesday is not only a national holiday but also only filled with awkward moments this week.

+ Ran the local 5k, went to pick up my race shirt, turns out they ran out of shirts quickly. Only adult sizes they had left were 2XL and 3XL. So naturally they gave me and child's large (which fit perfectly). And don't worry I was the only, and I mean ONLY adult/child with this shirt that day. 
Figures. Ha ha, life. You're a real peach.

+Someone (Kenyon specifically. Oh hey, if you're reading here's a shout out!) looking over my shoulder at my work computer, asked me to type 3 random letters.
Without even thinking about the letters or my fingers I typed....jis.
What the heck fingers?!?!
Red face immediately.
Now everyone at work probably thinks I'm a dirt-mind. 

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY 'MERICA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment