Friday, July 6, 2012

Strawberry Days 2012



I love Strawberry Days. I mean I cannot express how much I love that week in June. It's been about 6 years since I've moved away since I've attended anything for Strawberry Days. 
It's a week where everyone knows each other, and everyone celebrates our cute little town with pride. No Strawberry Days would be completed without the carnival, concerts in the park, 5ks, the parade, eating at Taco Amigo and having their strawberry shakes, attending the rodeo/high school reunion and consuming strawberries 'n cream.

I love it! And I miss it already, I wish it was more than once a year. A whole year is so far away. 

1 comment:

  1. K, so I finally figured out why I couldn't comment! So happy! But you are pretty much the cutest person I have ever seen. Seriously you're gah-jus.

    ReplyDelete