Friday, January 11, 2013

Home.


Today I got my FIRST keys to my FIRST apartment for the FIRST time by myself.

I'm sure some of you can imagine, but I never thought this day would come. 
I feel excited, scared, worried, happy, etc.
I'm excited to start something new.
I'm scared that I'll be lonely.
I worry about money (big commitment)
But I'm happy about my choice and step in life.


Cute one bedroom, one bath, wood burning fireplace, walk-in closet, East Bench Utah, closer to work, animal friendly, nice pool, etc.
I have too much space and not enough furniture to fill it. My furniture consists of my bed frame, bed, and a borrowed love sack from my parents for the living room. One piece that I will most likely give back one day.
 
Now on to Pinterest to find out how I want to decorate the darn place.

1 comment:

  1. Bahhh! That is so exciting. I love scheming and dreaming about how to decorate a new space. Whether I always do the things I plan, remains in question. Still fun anyway! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete