Friday, April 12, 2013

Ronni.



Ronni.
(1) of my (3) Sister Wives.
Lives in New York.
Fits of slap happy laughter ALWAYS.
We think we are the funniest people alive.
No one else thinks we are.
But we don't care.
This is why she's my Sister Wife.


We are clearly each other's go-to-girls when we're looking to overanalyze any dating situation.
We've mastered that skill. I blame it on a lifetime of being women; which has trained us quite beautifully.

Sadly, both of these quotes were said by me in a fit of desperation over the phone. But due to my level of effort for emotions being at an all time low for the day, I found myself laughing at some of the things that were coming out of my mouth.
Who am I?
It's kind of like that charming 4 year old that says cute little sayings, except I'm 25 and it's not that cute anymore and borderline embarrassing.

Clearly I'm a comedian.

2 comments:

  1. Clearly you're hilarious and I wish I saw you more! At least I can creep on this awesome blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha this is the greatest post ever.

    ReplyDelete