Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Call vs. The Text

Lovies!
I'm up on Chronicles of Datelandia again talkin' about "The Call vs. The Text".
I pretty much just wrote that sentence with my head swerving-it's the sassy pants

If you love it or have any questions leave a comment, write me an email at ljacobson22@GMail.com, or share all this love!  Share on social media, on your blog, on your YouTube channel.
Let's be friends already?!

Or the best, subscribe to my channel on YouTube
If you didn't know you can do that. Well you can!

The Call vs. The Text

We all know you're curious about my mug.
It's from Target (what else is new).
And since I'm horrible at removing tags such as this.
The mug was on sale for $2.
 BOOM!
I'm gonna pop some tags and I've got $18 STILL in my pocket...

No comments:

Post a Comment