Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Say Goodbye.



I have been wearing glasses since I was in the 5th grade.
And contacts since my junior year of high school.

Well tomorrow.
I will no longer have to wear either one of those.
Yup cheerios, I will be getting my eyes fixed via lasik technology.

Tomorrow, at 11:30 a.m. pacific time, I will hopefully be another successful survivor of Lasik.

I have seriously dreamt about the day when I could afford or even be able to consider Laser Eye Surgery. And now that that day is tomorrow, I don't know how to feel.
Anxious, excited, and totally nervous.
Really nervous.
Wish me luck and hope that I don't end up more blind coming out of there than I was going in.
If that is the outcome I will now say my goodbyes to the blog world, because my use for a computer and blogging will seem quite pointless and ridiculous.

In a nutshell...I'm totally freaking out right now.
Wish I had someone.

2 comments:

  1. Ah! Scary! It will go great - good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous!! I can't even imagine what it would be like to wake up each morning being able to see. Wait - yes I can, it would be AMAZING! Good luck and I'm sure it'll go great! YAY for you!

    ReplyDelete