Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Too Cute Tuesday...not lost but maybe forgotten.

Woah! Hello, Too Cute Tuesday.
Fancy meeting you here, haha, get it.
Fancy...because I'm getting all fancy for Too Cute Tuesday.
Okay, I will admit that I have a horrible disease that causes me to spit out awful puns frequently.

And there is no cure.




I decided to wear this as my outfit of choice for my birthday.
I feel like every girl/woman should take the time to just indulge themselves in buying anything cute from head-to-toe in celebration of their birth.
I mean look at it as one day a year where you get to be the cutest/prettiest woman because it's your day.
Well it was mine, and even if this outfit might not be someone else's favorite choice, but I felt cute and that makes me happy.
So shove it fashionistas.

P.S. Who wants to guess what I'm watching on the television?

Answer: Amazing reruns of The O.C. that air almost every morning at 10 a.m. on the SOAP network.
Yes, the SOAP network.

No comments:

Post a Comment