Sunday, October 23, 2011

Confessions of a 24, charming, witty little lady...

Although I am not a Twilight series fan, I have to admit that I secretly am in love with the wedding scene in the upcoming movie.

No, I am not getting married and planning an event anytime soon.

But if I were, then MAYBE I would look into this as a reference.
Just saying.

*It's like The Notebook, where every girl will compare all their current and future relationships based on whether their partner will love them enough to remind them who they are every day and agree to die together on the same day.
It's called a dream for a reason.


And this STILL does not consider me a fan.

2 comments:

  1. As promised... this blog is both "awkward" and "awesome". lol Keep it up, lo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh I had no desire to watch this movie until I saw this clip. Now I want to see it, JUST for the wedding scene! That was gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete