Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A lot of Awkward and Awesome



 Here are my awkward photos. Free facials at the hospital and my King Sour Patch (5 sour patches together)
Winning.

Awkward
+Stating confidently that it's Thursday, when in reality it was actually Monday. 
I need a hobby, or a real job already.

+Going to interviews and realizing halfway through them that I hadn't shaved my legs.

+I eat cold cereal more at night, than I do in the morning.
Honey Nut Chex is my current "kick".

+Someone declaring that they would just love to nestle my with my hair.
Hey, Hey, we aren't that close.

+Randomly scratching your head and then having some unwanted guest start to take over the job for me.
This would be great if I knew you well enough and if I had asked for your assistance.

+Walking and someone stops to take a picture of you with their cellphone. Then proceeds to walk away and not say anything about it.
Explain yourself!

+When people on reality television shows get mad and start fighting, they always have to repeat the same sentence 3 times to get the point across that they are angry.
Back off bro! Back off bro! Back off bro!
(Wait, come again? I didn't catch you the first time)

+When I play Words With Friends, after every move the advertisements are always for online dating.
What are you trying to say?

+Walking out to tell the attendant at the tanning salon that my bed isn't working, and them replying with, 
"You're in the wrong room."
Red face, not caused from sunburn.

+Lighting a birthday candle for a table, and the mother asking, 
"Can she blow it out now?" 

Awesome
+Bought a bag of Sour Patch Kids and the first thing I pull out is the King of all Sour Patch Kids!
Bless your soul.

+I am obsessed with Hair tutorials. Borderline unhealthy.

+Cheesecake Factory's Pumpkin Cheesecake. 
Heaven on a fork, for my taste buds and in my stomach.

+I had a great weekend

+Things are starting and are going to keep getting better.

+I bought lipstick for the first time in my life.
Apparently, Carmex chapstick isn't considered in professional attire.
But I'm really excited to start wearing it now.
Don't worry Carmex, we'll be fine.

+Going to Utah in two weeks for a little visit and an interview lined up while I'm there!

No comments:

Post a Comment