Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Here comes the Too Cute Tuesday.



TOO CUTE TUESDAY!
Featuring special guests Jenny and Caroline, our two favorite Asians!
They are both so small and cute. All I want to do is cuddle with them.

Well today was so sunny and warm and we had to soak up the beautiful, sometimes cancer causing sun rays before committing ourselves to four hours of sitting in a fishbowl of a classroom. 
And you know what sunshine calls for?
Beatles references.
Hence the top photo, although we are not crossing the street I'm pretty sure the street my school is located on is one that you don't really want to cross unless you're fully prepared to get honked at, hit on, or ran over.

But you got the idea.

Here's a few extra photos of happy sunshine that just happens to be growing in my backyard right now thanks to my green-thumb of a roommate Robbie.

Here comes the sun...


No comments:

Post a Comment