Friday, July 22, 2011

Thoughts on this late Thursday.



Here's a few photos from our bike ride from the Huntington Beach pier to the Newport pier.
And these are the little friends we met a long the way.
Let's not forget to mention that their slightly older brothers, meaning like 12 years old were rating us girls as we stopped to purchase some lemonade.
I'll have you know I scored "10's" across the board.
Yes! 
At least I'm appealing to some age bracket.
Maybe it's due to my awkward teenage looking body?

I love the movie (500) Days of Summer so much.
It's definitely in my top 5.
But after recently watching it I realized why I like it.
I am Tom. Or at least at this point in my life I feel like I am him.
But the female version of course.

I don't like sleeping alone.
Take it in a naughty way if you want, but that's not what I mean at all.
I mean, I just like the company. 
I secretly love it when my friends ask to sleep over or when my roommate's husband snores too much and she pushes me aside in the middle of the night to jump in.
And I don't mean cuddle, because I'm sure someone out there just loves the thought of me cuddling with my closest girlfriends.
Ew.

I kind of don't like the dark. I usually have some sort of light source on.
I can sleep with my lights on my bedroom quite fine.

And I'm OCD and have to have all drawers and doors closed before I can fall asleep.

I have this habit where I tend to yell awkward things at times where I know I shouldn't say them due to the awkward moment I know I will be creating after I say it.
Apparently, I have no problem doing this at all.
(ex. Riding our bikes this past weekend, I see up ahead a much, much older gentleman lathering himself up in sunscreen right on the edge of the sidewalk. All I had to do what ride right past him and say nothing. Do I do that? Of course not. Instead, I call out, "Oh yeah! Rub it in!" and the old man then responds with a, "Oooooooh Yeaaah Baby." That's all I have to say about that.)

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha, your comment to the old man made me laugh out loud. Oh Lauren, you are awesome.

    ReplyDelete