Monday, March 12, 2012

Catching Up.




Man, thank goodness for filters for lazy people like me who don't want to do them manually in Photoshop, cause this effect is just perfect for the ice cream shop.
I was hoping for a Wonder Years feel and I truly believe that this filter captivates that. 
Yes.

So, 2 Saturdays (yes, I'm that behind) my twin Alyssa and I (yes, she's my twin and the only thing that keeps us from being identical is the way our butts fill pants. A proven theory, established in high school.) Anyways, we drove all the way up to Ogden for some much needed girl time with our dearest friend Lindsey.

That mama has two extremely adorable kids but badly needed some girl time.
The 3 of us don't talk every week or see each other very often, but every time we do it's great. 
And I love every minute of it.
I love laughing until we cry from reminiscing how awesome we were in high school.
And how cool we thought we were but didn't care if anyone else thought differently. 
I will never forget those years, we had so much fun doing the stupidest things.
I look back at these memories with these girls and I will never want to take them back and only hope that my future children will have memories with great friends like I did.

Well we had a great time at dinner and talking over a tacky disney channel movie, because of the children of course ;)

Hope we can meet up again soon ladies!

2 comments: