Friday, March 23, 2012

You know it's getting warmer...


...when everything and everyone starts to smell like Coppertone.
I looooove the smell of Coppertone.

Don't believe me? Let's not forget how inspired I was when I created this winner.

This obsession was created after I started working at Disneyland.
So many people would come in and out of that place that the smell of Coppertone sunscreen was one of the first signs that summer was gracefully approaching.

MMM...summer.

Most individuals went from smelling like wet dogs from the dewy winter to sweet smell of summer and adventure that comes with it.
The exception to this rule, of course, is your red-headed folk, they have the pleasure of smelling like sunscreen no matter what time of year it is. 
And to you folk, I thank you. 

 I will happily greet you Coppertone smell.
In fact, I welcome you!
Bring on the summer of boats, bikinis, and bikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment