Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday is for Friends


 
I'm sure you've heard this song before. I'm assuming that you've heard it a thousand times and think it's terribly overplayed.

So what?! Who cares!

I've listened to this song, probably and unhealthy amounts of time on repeat. And I am surprised that I have yet to get sick of it.

One, I love this guy. 
Two, I have missed your Format days.
Three, I'm so glad you're back.

Don't make fun, alright? Sometimes when I listen to this song, I for some reason get terribly emotional and sometimes water starts to gather around the base of my eyes BUT never fall.

I dedicate this song to my best friends/sister-wives Kathryn, Allie and Ronni. Everything we've done together or how I've felt about our time together up until now is pretty much conveyed in this song. This was us.

It was our anthem.
It was great.
Thank you.
(now water is starting to gather in my lower lids)



1 comment:

  1. I Love this song! It makes me feel old all the sudden though...

    ReplyDelete