Thursday, April 12, 2012

Gifts.

You know you've made it when you start getting gifts from suppliers you work with.

Haha, okay. I see where they are going with it. Ya know, free advertising for them.
Yes, I am awesome and I up sell your product. You are welcome.
Let's continue to be friends and you continuing to shower me with gifts.

My friends from Hotel Tonight sent me a lovely thank you gift for selling their product to our clients.
It's actually a pretty cool product.

Need last minute hotel rooms day of?
Hotel Tonight phone app showcases killer hotel room deals for day of only.
Spontaneous trip to Vegas, check it out, $130 bucks to stay at a room worth $230 at the Encore at the Wynn.

Yes, please!

Check them out here and download their phone app for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment