Thursday, April 19, 2012

Immature moments.



"The music choice isn't too bad but I (personally) find that music that is provocative or very upbeat (i.e Britney Spears, Pitbull) can make a woman feel sexy and fantasize herself in her dream body and that definitely can revv a woman to go longer and harder."

-Said anonymous on website


Oh how I do love the Internet.

I was browsing the Internet for good running mixes, and I had a great time reading the comments about how certain mixes have effected others.
This one I will admit, left me giggling, and realizing that no matter how much I age, clearly I cannot handle anything seriously.


*I'm curious. What do you like to work out to? Coldplay? Outkast? Ludacris? Black Eyed Peas? Taylor Swift? What about Britney Spears or Pitbull?

1 comment:

  1. I actually do love working out to Pitbull, rap and hip hop. Anything with a good beat! Also, Vampire Weekend's first album is perfect for running.

    ReplyDelete