Monday, May 2, 2011

apologies.

I have not posted in awhile. 
I hope my apology will be accepted.
And that we can still be great blog friends.

I've been hitting the books...as in calendar/planning books.
These last few weeks have been extremely busy and these next five won't be any different.
Hopefully this will result in some totally awesome and exciting posting material.

Two things today:

I registered for my last quarter of college today.
open mouths in aw mixed with fist pumping to the air
I can't believe it...slight anxiety starting now.

It really makes me uneasy when I'm in line somewhere and the person behind me sneezes.
please have hand over mouth. please have hand over mouth.
I hope you covered your mouth rather than apply some mucus as an added hair product for the day.

1 comment:

  1. Apology accepted. (I have been slacking too.)

    Woo hoo for the last quarter of college!!!!

    ReplyDelete