Monday, April 25, 2011

Angel's Weekend.





 Well there's one off my Bucket List.
"Going to Angel's Game."

Honestly, I think I really need to go maybe another 2 or 3 more times before I truly fulfill that off my bucket list. So more games are a must.

I was so excited because
1- I had a Friday off from work AND school (yeah hasn't happened....ever.)
2- I haven't gone to an Angels game in 2 years
3- I love baseball games
4- I grew up loving the Angels
5- They were playing the Red Sox....I wanted them killed
(Sorry Angie, although they actually killed the Angels all weekend instead and the Angels suck this season. So then I guess we can both agree that your Red Sox are far more superior to my Angels.)

I took my little girly friends from school Siera and Amy out for one funny girl's night out!
We had a blast eating, yelling at people in our seats, dancing and other such fun things.
*And can we make a mental note of me eating that hot dog.
If anyone knows we well enough they will know that I DO NOT like hot dogs.
I get a craving for them once a year and half way through them I remember why I don't like them.
Well cheerios...I ate the whole thing!


1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, thanks for the shout out, I was about to be offended that you wanted the Red Sox killed! Haha. Baseball games are so fun. You should definitely go to more!

    ReplyDelete