Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mad Lib of the day.

Hi I'm Lauren and I still like to do Mad Libs.
Here's one for giggles.

A CHARMING STORY WITH A HAPPY ENDING

Once Upon a COOKIE, there were three little pigs. The first pig was very AWKWARD, and he built a house for himself out of PICKLES. The second little pig was AWESOME, and he built a house out of BABIES. But the third little pig was very FAT, and he built his house out of genuine TOENAILS.
Well one day, a mean old wolf came along and saw the houses. 
"BOO!" he said.
"I'll DANCE and SURF and I'll blow your house down."
And he blew down the first little pig's ELEPHANT and the second pig's STORIES. The two little pigs ran to the third pig's house.
Thereupon, the wolf began blowing, but he couldn't blow down the third pig's BIKINI house. So he TWISTED off into the forest, and the three little FLUFFY pigs moved to Chicago and went into the sausage business.

*Sometimes I worry about the people that wrote these. I mean look at the ending. Really Mab Lib writers?

2 comments:

  1. haha I write these! well not so much anymore just cause they're not around so much but gottahhh love em :)


    enter my GIVEAWAY ay-sap!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I haven't thought about Mad Libs since you and I were in elementary school together. Hahaha. Good times!

    ReplyDelete