Monday, February 28, 2011

I'm alive!

So I didn't fall off the face of the Earth.
I'm here, and alive. I just went on a little trip this weekend and yup forgot my computer. 
Kind of felt disconnected from the blogging world. If the people that read this are out there and are life dependent on my postings, everything is okay now. 
Don't you fret no more!

But this is a thought I had about little bundles of sweet joy that are called getaways.

The person who 1st discovered weekend or long getaways from the hustle and bustle of the thing we call "real life." They must have been over joyed to share this little treasure with everyone when they got back. And at first people probably thought that great things such as this couldn't possibly exist or even be made time for in the "real life" world. But once one other person goes against the normal flow of what's expected of them and get a little taste of the "sweet life" outside of their "real life." 
They will forever indulge and partake in the festivities called getaways.

This week I became one of those people. I made time out of "real life" to get a taste of the "sweet life." And much like something that tastes so good it stayed in my mouth and is forever with me. 
And I won't forget to get a taste of it every now and then.

It's kind of like butter. It's not something we should probably have all the time but sometimes you've got to have it because it tastes so good and gives everything flavor.
Give your life some flavor! You won't regret it.

Things I Learned About San Fran
+Awesome
+Huge Sea Gulls
+Sourdough bread
+Fish
+Hills
+Everyone that lives there must have the best little behinds, that they could bounce quarters off of them

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I love San Francisco! I've only been there once but I really want to visit again. Such a beautiful city. And the sourdough bread! Yum! Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete