Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thoughts on a Thursday.

So here are a few things you need to know right now.


It's my grandma's birthday on Saturday.
Happy birthday Grandma!
And my cousin on the left is moving to Colorado in a week. Boo.
  So we celebrated another year of life and a new beginnings of life together!
This makes me sad and happy at the same time. I'll be the lone wolf out here.


This is the fattest cat you will ever see. This picture doesn't even do it justice. Let's just say that it resembled Jabba the Hut with fur. NO lie, it was quite ridiculous enough for me to take a picture right?


Someone at school drew this and put it up in the student store. And my teacher told me that this picture reminds him of me. 
Awesome.
I must look like death all the time so instead of Too Cute Tuesdays, I must now make it into Too Cute Everydays and put more of an effort to not look like this on a daily basis.
WELL...eat your heart out people. Haha get it.

Word on The Learning Channel(TLC) streets the racy and my awkwardly weird obsession with the show Sister Wives IS actually coming back for a second season. Secret yes on the inside!
YES!!! (two thumbs up)
Although I find the show sometimes disgusting and totally against anything I would ever be okay with, I can't stop watching it. Kind of like the Jersey Shore or Toddlers and Tiaras
As we have referred each other as before, these ladies above are the women I consider my very own set of sister wives.
Expect we don't share husbands and only one of us is actually married.
Seriously I don't know what I would do without each and every single one of these little lovies.
Aren't I lucky?! You are jealous. I can feel lit.

No comments:

Post a Comment